BBEM: HIGH STRENGTH ALLOY STEEL 2 PIECE
Call Rod End Supply inside sales personnel at 1-800-284-2902 with your
specific application needs.
|52100 BEARING STEEL
||4130 CHROMOLY STEEL
||BLACK OXIDE COATED
|HARD CHROME PLATED
- Lubrication Required: To insure proper function, the rod ends listed
below must be lubricated. To insure complete lubrication, before
installation, rotate ball bore 90 to installed position, fill housing with
high-quality grease. Restore ball bore to installed position, wipe off
excess grease and install.
- Lubricants may attract dirt and other abrasive contamination. Rod ends
must be removed, thoroughly cleaned, inspected, and re-greased whenever
contamination of any kind is present.
- Do not install any component listed here, on this site or in our
catalog before you READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE
- DO NOT OPERATE VEHICLE WITH WORN OR CONTAMINATED ROD ENDS.
- FOR LEFT HAND THREADS ADD “L” TO PREFIX. EXAMPLE: BBEML12
- FOR STUDS ADD “Y” TO SUFFIX. EXAMPLE: BBEM12Y
- FOR TEFLON LINER ADD “T” TO SUFFIX. EXAMPLE: BBEM12T